Celebrate the world of the American art song
In collaboration with PostClassical Ensemble, Music Salons, part of Celebrating the Arts at The Hay-Adams, are intended to be a respite from daily activities. Taking place in the warm ambiance of inviting woodwork and period ceiling details in The Hay-Adams Room, Music Salons provide a space to engage intimately with live music.
Works by Duke Ellington, George Gershwin, H. Leslie Adams, Lori Laitman, Tom Cipullo, and Paquito d’Rivera.
- Melissa Wimbish – Soprano
- David Jones – Clarinet
- Audrey Andrist – Piano
- Commentary by Angel Gil-Ordóñez
- Phone: 202-638-6600
- Venue: The Hay-Adams, 800 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20006
- Entwined: A double feature
- Celebrate the world of the American art song
- The Jacobs School of Music Chamber Orchestra plays Frolyak, Tchaikovsky, and Beethoven
- Amazing Grace: Music for the Spirit
- Paris at Midnight: Jazz and Surrealism in the 1920s
View all performances