Celebrate the world of the American art song
In collaboration with PostClassical Ensemble, Music Salons, part of Celebrating the Arts at The Hay-Adams, are intended to be a respite from daily activities. Taking place in the warm ambiance of inviting woodwork and period ceiling details in The Hay-Adams Room, Music Salons provide a space to engage intimately with live music.
Works by Duke Ellington, George Gershwin, H. Leslie Adams, Lori Laitman, Tom Cipullo, and Paquito d’Rivera.
- Melissa Wimbish – Soprano
- David Jones – Clarinet
- Audrey Andrist – Piano
- Commentary by Angel Gil-Ordóñez
- Phone: 202-638-6600
- Venue: The Hay-Adams, 800 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20006
- Beyond Category: The Concert Music of Duke Ellington
- Amazing Grace: In Paradisum
- Bouncing Off The Walls: Music and Architecture
- Nights in the Gardens of Spain
- A Celebration in Ankara
View all performances