Mozart's Gran Partita
- On Saturday, March 17 at 8:30 pm.
- On Sunday, March 18 at 6 pm, followed by a Q&A with the cast.
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Selected students from the Manhattan School of Music
- Angel Gil-Ordóñez, conductor
- Phone: 212-505-0886
- Venue: Salvatore Capezio Theater at Peridance, 126 E. 13th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Schubert, Schoenberg, and Márquez
- PostClassical Ensemble plays Bruckner & Stravinsky
- L'Histoire du Soldat and Berlin Suite 1920: Two Tales for Today
- Igor Stravinsky’s L'Histoire du Soldat: A Story for Today
- Lou Harrison’s Concerto for Violin and Percussion
View all performances