Mozart's Gran Partita
- On Saturday, March 17 at 8:30 pm.
- On Sunday, March 18 at 6 pm, followed by a Q&A with the cast.
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Selected students from the Manhattan School of Music
- Angel Gil-Ordóñez, conductor
- Phone: 212-505-0886
- Venue: Salvatore Capezio Theater at Peridance, 126 E. 13th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Beethoven’s Triple Concerto
Fri, August 2, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Copland and Mexico
Sat, July 13, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Beyond Psycho: The Genius of Bernard Herrmann
Sat, June 1, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Annapolis Symphony Academy Ensemble Concert
Sun, May 12, 2019 – 4:00 pm
- Winners of the 2018 Georgetown University Orchestra Concerto Competition
Sat, April 13, 2019 – 8:00 pm
View all performances