Mozart's Gran Partita
- On Saturday, March 17 at 8:30 pm.
- On Sunday, March 18 at 6 pm, followed by a Q&A with the cast.
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Selected students from the Manhattan School of Music
- Angel Gil-Ordóñez, conductor
- Phone: 212-505-0886
- Venue: Salvatore Capezio Theater at Peridance, 126 E. 13th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Native American Inspirations: From Spillville to Pine Ridge
Wed, October 16, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Tate, Shostakovich, and Haydn at Indiana University's Jacobs School of Music
Wed, September 18, 2019 – 8:00 pm
- Screening of Redes followed by a discussion
Thu, September 5, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Music and Migration: The Spiritual in White America
Thu, August 22, 2019 – 6:30 pm
- Music and Migration: The Reinvention of Arnold Schoenberg
Thu, August 15, 2019 – 6:30 pm
View all performances