Itamar Zorman plays Dvořák
Itamar Zorman performs Dvořák’s String Sextet earlier this season, on July 18. Now he brings his touch to Dvořák’s innovative Violin Concerto, composed just as Dvořák was beginning to explore integrating traditional Slavonic music into his own work.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- String Quintet No. 5 in D Major, K. 593.
- With Robin Scott, Janet Sung, violin; Kirsten Docter, Phillip Ying, viola; and Daniel McDonough, cello.
- Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in A Minor, Op. 53.
- With Itamar Zorman, violin; Angel Gil-Ordóñez, conductor; and Festival Orchestra.
- Phone: 207-725-3895
- Venue: Brunswick Crooker Theater, 116 Maquoit Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011
- Beethoven! A Sestercentennial celebration of his birth
Sun, November 24, 2019 – 5:00 pm
- Native American Inspirations: From Spillville to Pine Ridge
Wed, October 16, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Tate, Shostakovich, and Haydn at Indiana University's Jacobs School of Music
Wed, September 18, 2019 – 8:00 pm
- Screening of Redes followed by a discussion
Thu, September 5, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Music and Migration: The Spiritual in White America
Thu, August 22, 2019 – 6:30 pm
View all performances