Itamar Zorman plays Dvořák
Itamar Zorman performs Dvořák’s String Sextet earlier this season, on July 18. Now he brings his touch to Dvořák’s innovative Violin Concerto, composed just as Dvořák was beginning to explore integrating traditional Slavonic music into his own work.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- String Quintet No. 5 in D Major, K. 593.
- With Robin Scott, Janet Sung, violin; Kirsten Docter, Phillip Ying, viola; and Daniel McDonough, cello.
- Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in A Minor, Op. 53.
- With Itamar Zorman, violin; Angel Gil-Ordóñez, conductor; and Festival Orchestra.
- Phone: 207-725-3895
- Venue: Brunswick Crooker Theater, 116 Maquoit Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011
- Schubert, Schoenberg, and Márquez
- PostClassical Ensemble plays Bruckner & Stravinsky
- L'Histoire du Soldat and Berlin Suite 1920: Two Tales for Today
- Igor Stravinsky’s L'Histoire du Soldat: A Story for Today
- Lou Harrison’s Concerto for Violin and Percussion
View all performances