Itamar Zorman plays Dvořák
Itamar Zorman performs Dvořák’s String Sextet earlier this season, on July 18. Now he brings his touch to Dvořák’s innovative Violin Concerto, composed just as Dvořák was beginning to explore integrating traditional Slavonic music into his own work.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- String Quintet No. 5 in D Major, K. 593.
- With Robin Scott, Janet Sung, violin; Kirsten Docter, Phillip Ying, viola; and Daniel McDonough, cello.
- Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in A Minor, Op. 53.
- With Itamar Zorman, violin; Angel Gil-Ordóñez, conductor; and Festival Orchestra.
- Phone: 207-725-3895
- Venue: Brunswick Crooker Theater, 116 Maquoit Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011
- Screening of Redes followed by a discussion
Thu, September 5, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Music and Migration: The Spiritual in White America
Thu, August 22, 2019 – 6:30 pm
- Music and Migration: The Reinvention of Arnold Schoenberg
Thu, August 15, 2019 – 6:30 pm
- Beethoven’s Triple Concerto
Fri, August 2, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- The Orchestra Conductor of the XXI Century and the Orchestra of the Future
Wed, July 31, 2019 – 11:00 am
View all performances